Jump to navigation Jump to search
Featured articleBonziBuddy, also known as BonziBUDDY, was a desktop application that utilized Microsoft Agent technology. It was created by Joe and Jay Bonzi in 1999 and released on bonzi.com, though it is commonly hosted on mirror sites as the original site was shut down. It would make jokes, tell facts, sing songs, talk, alongside other functions present in the application. BonziBuddy was discontinued in 2004 after the company that had created it had faced lawsuits. The first release of BonziBuddy was released in 1999 and used the Peedy character from Microsoft. However, they swapped to their purple gorilla character called Bonzi in May 2000.
- July 26th, 2021 - MediaWiki has been upgraded to 1.35.3. CodeEditor and Graph extensions also were added into the wiki.
- June 30th, 2021 - The process of deleting ported over pages on the TMAFE Archive wiki begins.
- June 17th, 2021 - Most legacy infobox templates now have a banner displayed above them stating they are legacy templates. These pages will be upgraded to the modern infobox variants over the next few days. Feel free to help port them over.
Did you know...
- ... that Microsoft Agent is over 20 years old?
- ... that Frontierpedia was originally proposed in 2019?
- ... that Windows Vista had a different TTS voice for Microsoft Agent?
- ... that there are over 500 members inside of The Microsoft Agent Frontier Empire?
- ... that despite popular belief, Microsoft Agent does not come bundled with Windows 95?
- ... that Windows 7 was the first version of Windows to stop supporting Microsoft Agent?
- ... that Frontierpedia replaced the TMAFE Wiki, which had replaced the Konnor88 Wiki?
- ... that the current iteration of Frontierpedia was launched 124 days ago?
More information about these changes can be found at Special:RecentChanges.
- List of infobox templates
- Adding missing images
- Export pages from TMAFE Wiki and import to Frontierpedia
- Adding categories to a page
- Creating a page
- Dealing with errors
- The basics of editing
- List of staff
- Customizing a user page, avatar, or theme
More help can be found at the Help category in the sidebar.
- All of TMAFE's server rules apply here. These rules can be found in the #server-rules channel on TMAFE's Discord.
- Spam articles are not allowed and will be quickly deleted.
- The MOS must be followed.
- Obey all other rules of TMAFE such as the license agreement.
- Vandalizing of pages is strictly prohibited.
- Organizing raids on this wiki is prohibited.
- Revealing information that a user wishes to keep private will result in permanent block.
- Doing or promoting illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
- Inserting false/misleading information is prohibited.
- Identity politics and discussion of them are prohibited as the state of Georgia doesn't recognize most topics regarding identity politics. This includes topics such as gender.
- Enjoy your time at Frontierpedia!